Corporate Social Responsibility
Composition of CSR committee :
- Mr. M J Pratap Singh
- Mr. J P Rajah Sunder Singh
- Mr. J P Samprasad
The main objective of CSR policy is to make CSR a key business process for sustainable development of the society. The Company will act as a good corporate citizen and aim at supplementing the role of Government in enhancing the welfare measures of the society within the framework of its policy.
The Company has its CSR Policy within broad scope laid down in Schedule VII to the Act. The policy was duly approved by the Board of Directors. The policy includes the following activities :
- Education for all sections.
- Women empowerment
- Combating health related issues including human immunodeficiency virus, COVID – 19 related and other diseases
- Social business projects
- Disaster relief measures
- Rural development projects
- All other projects which can form part of CSR activities.
The Board has taken a policy decision to implement CSR activities through an Implementing
Agency (a Trust) by name “Smt.Poppy Educational & Charitable Trust”, a registered trust under the Income-tax Act, 1961 and the rules there under. Also, the said TRUST has already been registered with the MCA vide Regd No. AACTP0684MF20211.